Tuesday, February 26

Fresh Start for Horizon

The time has come for a new look for Horizon Photography. YEAH! Thanks to Jessica Jones for designing a crisp new brand image for a fresh start. Check out Jessica’s blog to enjoy a sumptuous visual feast! howaboutorange And have a look at the web graphics she designed for Horizon Photography

What a joy to live in such a beautiful place. As a North Shore wedding photographer I find that my outdoor studio offers a never-ending supply of wonderful of background scenes! Partial to Evanston (I was born here and am raising my family here now), I can understand how the town earned it the nickname 'Heavenston.' Not only do we have an abundant number of churches that play an active role in many lives, but this place is so soothing to the eyes. A few of my favorite ‘backdrops’ are close by. These photographs were taken outside along the beach in Wilmette and Evanston.

No comments: